Image Transfer Workshop with laser-toner decals at Hat Ranch Gallery. Participants will learn all phases of the image transfer process including:
- What images are most ideal for decal use
- How to design, print and apply decals on clay
- How to fire laser-toner decals onto glazeware
- What forms and glazes work most effectively with this technique
Limited to 10 participants, preferably with some clay experience, but not required.
Cost: $50 includes:
- 2 hours of instruction
- 1 pre-made tile and decals
- 1 digital copy of the tutorial "Image Transfer with Cone 6 Glazeware" authored by workshop instructor, Maggie Mae Beyeler
- Firing of workshop tile (shipping available to out of town artists, shipping cost depends on zip code)
- Cold beverages and light snacks
Workshop instructor, Maggie Mae Bayeler holds an MFA in Ceramics from University of Colorado and has owned and operated Magpie Potter in Santa Fe, New Mexico for 18 years.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org (505) 424-3391 or email@example.com (505) 913-1235.